piccies

I’ve been playing this afternoon. With photos and some really cool javascript. I’ll flesh the site out better later…add more of my lifestyle photographs. In the meantime….

Pics by an old Canon A40, a newer Canon Ixus 500, a Nikon D70 & a Sony DCST9. And one from a really old (i.e. cira 1998ish) Nikon film camera.

Pa & Grandson, Grapevine Mountain

If you’re bored and have nothing better to do, visit the links below for a few examples, or just scroll through the blog. It’s not that long. Really. And don’t forget to single click on each of the pics. Else you’ll miss my little display.

bone cold
that black lung
boo
i

• webchic
    Apr 8, 2006 at 18:05

Buffy, thanks for checking out my blog, the validation has done wonders, especially coming from someone as talented as you. Keep it up, I’m hooked already.

Apr 9, 2006 at 1:33

Buffy, I love this photo. I only saw one photo on this post, am I missing something?

• Dan
    Apr 9, 2006 at 2:17

A blogfriend (http://www.wdwd.blogspot.com/) said I should stop by and check out your writing. I am envious. And, the photos are wonderful, too. I look forward to visiting often.

Apr 9, 2006 at 19:17

Where was that photo taken at? Who’s grave marker does that belong to?

Apr 9, 2006 at 20:13

It was taken at my Pa’s family cemetery on Grapevine Mountain in WV. The old stone in the picture marks the graves of my grandfather’s uncles who died around 1915. The little boy is looking at my grandfather’s daddy’s grave, which lays just out of view to the left.

Apr 9, 2006 at 22:59

Okay, I got it! LOVED all the photos and writings. Did not know you had/have seizures. Close to my heart, you know my husband suffers with them. No episodes for about a year. They are so hard on him. He is on Tegritol. Do you have to take anything?

• Popeye
    Apr 10, 2006 at 1:29

Oh, I like it here. Lovely site. Some of my people are buried in West Virginia. . .