Sometimes a girl feels like pretty and a chippie. I can’t do the fish & more because I’m Livin La Vida Thurmond. But I can do pretty, and I can do it in a list.
I read this morning that the average British woman spends over Â£180,000 (Transatlantic Translation: $302,400) in a lifetime on beauty products – i.e. pretty.
I believe it.
Skin care ranks higher than food on my personal budget. I’ll have a fine facial over fine cuisine any day.
Once a month I sit down and go through all my stash. Make a list of everything I need and almost need. Add a few things that I just want either because the hype is so great or the packaging so awesome. This month I need it all.
(1) Decleor Cleansing Milk
(2) Decleor Aromessence Rose d’Orient Soothing Concentrate
(3) Decleor Rose d’Orient Night Balm
(4) Kanebo Sensai Eye Contour Balm
(5) YSL Touche Eclat
(6) Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream
(7) Decleor Harmonie Gentle Soothing Cream
(8) Dr Hauschka Deodorant
(9) St Tropez Self Tan
(10) Lancome Amplicils & Benefit Badgal Mascaras
It’s time to go shopping.