1. I grew up in WV. I lived in Europe for 10 years. I’m now a southerner.
2. Buffy is my real name. It always has been.
3. I can read Classical and Koine Greek.
4. I once worked for “The Crown”, as in Her Majesty’s.
5. I love Steve Martin. Sincerely.
6. I wrote my first book when I was 9, about the Aztec and Inca Empires.
7. I can’t sing. At all.
8. My sister and I have matching impulse control disorders.
9. I’m planning a trip to China. – We are now going to Dubai.
10. I have a love-hate relationship with Brian Sewell. Sometimes I love him. Most of the time I hate him.
11. I’ve had housemates from WV, VA, NC, NY, Mexico, Brasil, Portugal, Pakistan, Libya, France, Germany, Norway, Greece, Finland, Spain, Northern Ireland and sundry towns throughout England. I got on best with the Irish girl and the communist.
12. I sometimes have seizures. No one knows why.
13. I’ve got a huge crush on Conan O’Brien.
14. I’m interested in the Coptic language.
15. Groups of small circles scare me. Like frog eggs or honeycombs. Often causes #12.
16. I have several university degrees. I use none of them.
17. My high school history teacher was Harshbarger. Bill.
19. I kinda sorta really did grow up around dead people.
20. I put myself through college on $1.35 an hour.
21. I obsess about my hair and teeth.
22. If I could, I would spend my life as a postgraduate and do nothing but research.
23. I used to be a criminologist. Victimology was my gig.
24. My pinky toe serves no purpose. It should be chopped off.
25. I could wander Rome forever.