overheard at the weekend

1. Neck it. No. Not nekkid. Neck it!

2. Panna cotta. Whoever came up with such a dreadful thing?

3. It’s not climbing into a medieval tower that’s the hard part. It’s getting down.

4. West Virginia. North Carolina. It’s all the same. Mountains and banjos right?

5. So my mom says ‘There’s no need to call. If you die they’ll let me know.’

6. You’ll be constipated for a month. Last time I went, I took a bag of prunes. Didn’t help. At all.

7. Ever got drunk in a 600 year old hunting lodge before?

8. My sister’s at the Concert for Diana. She’s calling me when Take That come on!

9. Two minutes after I met her, she walks up to me and says ‘Get your coat. You’ve been pulled’.

10. Really, I have to be going. One doesn’t keep Lord Webber waiting.

• pia
    Jul 3, 2007 at 13:58

And so what happened?

• Steve Malley
    Jul 3, 2007 at 22:06

Too utterly perfect, Buffy! Well done…

• aminah
    Jul 4, 2007 at 11:23

your mum is right…just wait till you have your own kids!! I personally liken it to having my heart carried outside of myself; I have to watch it doesn’t get dropped/hurt/scathed…just wait Buffy!!! haha

More people die of cancer than they do have cowardly acts of “terrorism”…just thinking out loud.

• aminah
    Jul 4, 2007 at 11:23

• michaelpanda
    Jul 4, 2007 at 12:26

ooh.. you definitely don’t want to confuse “neck it” with “nekkid”! *laughs*

and you know, if you seriously want me to help redesign your blog, I’d be more than happy to do so!

btw, is your mom a little more calm now after the terrorist incidents? 🙁

• steph
    Jul 7, 2007 at 16:40

🙂 i would love to be tiny so i could ride around all day in your pocket…i would love to hear the rest of these conversations!! hope all is well! tell mr T that i said hello

• bonnie