what i want for christmas by buffy m holt
My 4 year old niece phoned me the other day from America. Told me she spoke to Santa on the phone – a colourful cousin with a southern drawl. He was bringing her a Cinderella Magical Talking Vanity (If it tells you you’re gorgeous…i’ll take two please.) Santa hasn’t phoned me yet. But when he does, here’s what I want:
1. Bose SoundDock Digital Music System (Groove me baby.)
2. Spanish Riding Boots (I haven’t ridden in years. So what.)
3. My favourite Kanebo eye cream. (Im almost out)
4. Writing Pens (Yes. I still write.)
5. Maria La Rosa Ribbed Wool Leg Warmers (At home only.)
6. Diptyque Bois Cire Candles (Best Candle Ever.)
7. A trip to my favourite day spa (Something Decleor please)
8. A certain pair of flashy studs (hint hint)
9. Cashmere Throw (I’m always cold. I live in throws.)
10. Large Mason Pearson Pure Bristle Brush (I have too much hair)
Smelly cheese, good wine and fine chocolate.
Stick a fork in me. Im done.